The Institute for Philosophy and Social Theory, the University of Belgrade, announces the Public call for tender for external research expert/s to conduct in-depth research and analysis on how trainers/trainees perceive the educational role of sport and what may be the path for strengthening this role in Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Greece, North Macedonia, Turkey, Portugal and/or Bosnia and Herzegovina, within the project “Life Champions”, LC2023, 101090867.
Professional profile of the successful candidate/s:
- The candidate/s can be a natural person and legal entity.
- The candidate/s have residency in one of the following countries: Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Turkey, and Portugal or Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The candidate/s have a university degree in the social sciences or equivalent.
- The candidate/s have professional experience in conducting qualitative research.
- The candidate/s have experience with conducting interviews.
- The candidate/s have experience in developing quality reports.
- The candidate/s have good communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- The candidate/s has good writing and editing skills in the native language of the countries where research should be done and in
Under close supervision and according to the research protocol, the successful candidate will:
- Conduct a desk analysis of the current situation in accordance with the guidelines and goals of the project.
- Conduct 20 in-depth semi-structured interviews with coaches and sports workers.
- conduct 2 focus groups.
- Write a national analysis based on the findings from the desk and field research.
The successful candidate/s will perform the tasks from March to May 2023.
The successful candidate will be entitled to reimbursement up to a maximum of 2.500 euros net for the engagement in each country.
Other information and deadline
Detailed information about the project can be found at the project’s website: https://www.zivotnisampioni.org.rs/. Please send your CV and Tender submission form by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24th, 2023.